The Partnership to Health through Water is a global alliance of programmes and initiatives dedicated to reducing the incidence of water-related disease worldwide. The Partnership has a key area of work focused on advocating the adoption and implementation of Water Safety Plans (WSPs), which are described in the WHO Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality and the IWA Bonn Charter for Safe Drinking Water.
As part of the Partnership, WSPortal aims to contribute to improving and maintaining the safety of piped drinking water supplies through the effective implementation of WSPs. This is achieved through collecting and disseminating case studies, references and tools, which provide practical guidance and evidence-based material of relevance that can be applied appropriately for a range of circumstances.
- Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- DfID(UK) & Gov. of Bangladesh - Arsenic Policy Support Unit (APSU)
- Health Canada
- International Water Association (IWA)
- New Zealand Ministry of Health (NZ MoH)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- WHO Water Sanitation and Health Programme (WSH)