- Members are provided a web space within the Alliance public web site to describe their work and activities, and to showcase their knowledge products related to HRH.
- Members' activities will be featured in the Alliance communications products such as the annual reports and the newsletter, which has a special 'member focus' section.
- Members may be invited to sit on task forces and working groups, and participate in other Alliance-related meetings, in accordance with their area of work.
- Members are part of the Global Forum on Human Resources for Health
- Members can take advantage of:
- The Alliance resources and news. The Alliance web site, including the Knowledge Centre, managed by the secretariat, serves as a global gateway to knowledge and information on policy, practice, research, news and events concerning the Alliance. Individuals and organizations have access to the web site.
- Publications (written and electronic material). Advocacy material, policy and technical reports and others that are produced by the Alliance Secretariat, WHO and other partners are posted on the web site and can be sent as hard copies (if available). Requests for publications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guidance and support for advocacy, communication and social mobilization. The Alliance Secretariat and its members and partners can be a catalyst and a platform for ideas and action at global, regional and national level.
- Networking and collaboration. The Alliance provides an opportunity to network, collaborate and coordinate activities to achieve the goals set out in the Kampala Declaration and Agenda for Global Action.
Please direct any additional enquiries regarding the Global Health Workforce Alliance to: email@example.com.