A new platform for research networking, now available.
In one place, researchers at all levels working on diseases of poverty.
Looking for an expert who has worked on some aspect of infectious diseases of poverty? Need a multi-disciplinary team? Would you like some additional exposure for your work?
TDR Global was designed for you. This is a public database of people from around the globe who have received grants or other funding, been experts on our committees or involved in partnerships.
Why TDR created this platform
TDR has funded researchers and projects over 40 years. There are thousands of people throughout the world who are part of the TDR family – some work together formally but many others are looking for ways to connect.
We also want to track what people do with the TDR support. This helps us see what works and how we can improve. Here are our goals:
- Understand the impact of TDR affiliations on succeeding careers.
- Document the career track of grantees to provide insight to further develop grant support.
- Map technical expertise to make it available to the global community.
- Engage individuals and institutions in strengthening research capacity for diseases of poverty.
Here are some of the benefits of TDR Global:
- Showcase your professional profile to others looking for experts
- Find experts and set up collaborations
- Become a mentor, find a mentor
- Receive the latest news and grant opportunities from TDR and elsewhere
Try it out!
If you are a current or former TDR grantee, trainee, expert advisor, staff or committee member, and you would like to register, please email TDR first: firstname.lastname@example.org.