TDR helps low- and middle-income countries to strengthen their capacity to conduct research and use research evidence while setting policies and strategies.
Good science is the basis of good public health, but the challenge is to translate the best science into public policy.
- Strengthens capacity to conduct high quality interdisciplinary priority research needs
- Analyses gaps and needs for agenda setting in research and capacity building
- Facilitates translation of evidence into action
- Promotes leadership in health research
- Fosters harmonization and alignment of efforts for global health research and goals
- Engages with key stakeholders around research and capacity needs
Alumni profiles – remarkable achievements
- Boost for research capacity in West Africa
- Who pays? How to reduce scientific publishing costs for low- and middle-income (LMIC) countries
- Tanzania identifies access and delivery research priorities
- New TDR training grants announced
- Special 40th anniversary re-entry grants
- West African research training opportunities now online
- Creating a global observatory for health