WHO Global Task Force on TB Impact Measurement
View as PDF
- What is TB impact measurement?
- What are the impact targets for global TB control?
- Why is TB impact measurement important?
- What is the WHO Global Task Force on TB Impact Measurement and what is its mandate?
- What is the Task Force doing to fulfil its mandate?
- Who is paying for the work of the Task Force?
- What are the main recommendations of the Task Force?
- What are the 21 global focus countries where surveys of the prevalence of TB disease are recommended and how were they selected?
- What is the Task Force framework for systematic assessment of TB surveillance data?
- How can I implement the recommendations of the Task Force in my country?
- What can be done to improve the TB surveillance and monitoring and evaluation system in my country?
- Where can I find more information, for example relevant publications?
- I am doing TB research. Where should I start looking for information?
- I am a National TB Programme staff member, what information would be useful for me on this web site?
- How can I get involved in the work of the WHO Global Task Force on TB Impact Measurement and who can I contact if I have questions?