Health Research Systems Analysis (HRSA) Initiative
In cooperation with a range of partners:
- Participating national governments
- WHO research programmes, Regional Offices and participating Country Offices
- The Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research (AHPSR)
- Council on Health Research for Development (COHRED)
- Global Development Network (GDN)
- Global Forum for Health Research
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHSPH)
- The Rockefeller Foundation (RF)
- Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA/Sarec)
- The Wellcome Trust (WT)
What is the overall aim of HRSA?
- To produce, share and utilize research for better health and health equity, and integrate knowledge gained within all levels of health systems
Why are "partners" interested?
- Involvement in HRSA coincides with current national priorities and opportunities
- Being part of an international network adds greater legitimacy to national efforts and enhances national technical capacity
- What is HRSA?
- Achievements of HRSA to date
A brief overview of WHO Health Research System Analysis initiative