Reproductive health funding opportunity
Population and Reproductive Health Capacity Building Program
Concept note submission deadline: 26 July 2013
The Population and Reproductive Health Capacity Building Program (PRHCBP), a program of the World Bank's Development Grant Facility (DGF), supports innovative ways to stimulate and sustain local responses to population and reproductive health needs. Since its inception in 1998, the program has successfully supported more than 180 organizations in grassroots level action to address the critical issues of population, reproductive, and child health.
The PRHCBP is now accepting concept note submissions for 2014 grants from institutions that work on one or more of the following themes:
- maternal and child mortality and morbidity,
- family planning, access and choice
- reproductive health care and services of adolescents
- gender-based violence in relation to population and reproductive health
- gender equity, participation and inclusion
Note: The PRHCBP encourages new ideas and activities. Previous grant recipients are therefore encouraged to apply for funding of new ideas and activities.