mHealth Summit - Call for Presentations
Submission Deadline: June 29, 2012 – 12 PM-EST
2012 Topic Tracks include:
- Health and Healthcare Delivery,
- Global Health,
- Technology, Business,
- Policy and Research.
The summit will feature its first ever Global Health track, which will showcase applications of mHealth topics in the global health field.
This cross-cutting track will highlight mHealth efforts to improve health outcomes in low- and middle-income countries including progress and challenges projects have encountered.
- Consumer & Patient Safety
- mHealth care models & solutions for specific disease states:
- Aging in Place
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiac & Pulmonary
- Communicable & Infectious Diseases
- Maternal , Newborn & Child Health
- "Real world" emerging best practices, lessons learned and evaluations from mHealth implementations: Improving access, safety, quality, chronic care, infectious diseases, health-related Millennium development goals, support for the healthcare workforce, connecting consumers, coordination and cost-effectiveness of health and healthcare
- Federal – DOD, VA, Military Health System
- Hospitals & Health systems
- Home, Long-term, Rehabilitation, CCRC and Psychiatric facilities
- Self-care and care-givers at Home
- Wellness and Lifestyle uses of mHealth technology and the convergence with healthcare
Peggy M. Diab - HIMSS email@example.com