A member of PMNCH is expected to:
- Promote PMNCH, and advocate for maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health.
- Support the implementation of The Partnership’s Strategic Framework and contribute directly or indirectly to one or more Strategic Objectives 2, to implement activities, to achieve results defined in the PMNCH annual workplan, and to achieve MDGs 4, 5 and 6.
- Work on promoting and building networks and relationships with their respective constituency partners and consult with them globally, regionally and nationally.
- Review the Partnership’s annual workplan and support the development of a constituency plan of contributions to implementation of the workplan. This process takes place through relevant constituency representatives.
- Contribute time, effort and/or resources to The Partnership's activities, if possible, e.g., direct funding and/or in-kind contributions including technical expertise, staff time, assistance with media and networking, support for other partners’ attendance at forums and other PMNCH activities and events, etc. Contributions are subject to due diligence and conflict of interest reviews, as well as relevant principles as outlined in the Partnership’s core documents.
- Participate in PMNCH’s consultations and requests for information and feedback as required, and to regularly share knowledge and contribute to PMNCH efforts to disseminate information through:
- contribution of stories, activities, updates, best practices, reports, projects, events and news related to reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescents health or related fields; and
- contribution of resources for PMNCH website.
- Update the PMNCH Secretariat of any relevant changes in your entity’s profile, focal points or contact details.