The main value-added of The Partnership is that it brings together key Partners focused on improving the health of women, newborn, children and adolescents. PMNCH Partners can benefit from their membership in several ways:
Events and Networking - “Collaborative action is more effective”
- Opportunities for members to partner with a wide range of stakeholders on events and other initiatives to advance a common health agenda, including governments, UN agencies and other multilateral agencies, health care professionals, donors and foundations, civil society, private sector and other partners.
- The opportunity to jointly advocate for reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health issues.
- The opportunity to attend and contribute to our Partners’ Forum and other activities and events.
- Access to key players in RMNCH through the Partners' Directory and interactive database available on PMNCH website, which facilitates mapping of partners according to geographical areas, activity focus, expertise, etc.
- Regular news and updates on the PMNCH website to facilitate sharing of new ideas and best practices, provision of data and other information.
- The listing of your organization in The Partnership’s on-line members database.
- A web link on The Partnership website to your organization’s website.
- The ability to send your own organization’s news, press releases, events, and notes from the field for posting on The Partnership website (via the online member Web Contribution Form).
- The possibility to highlight your own resources and news on the Partnership’s website (via the online member Web Contribution Form).
- The use of PMNCH’s logo might be authorized if appropriate, on joint communication materials (prior agreement/authorization by the PMNCH Secretariat and relevant WHO departments).
Access to knowledge and new resources
- Free access to RMNCH news and other knowledge resources and news on the website www.pmnch.org.
- Online subscription to PMNCH communications and updates (e-blast).
- Online access to archived issues of PMNCH newsletters, electronic updates, periodicals, advocacy materials, policy and technical reports produced by PMNCH, WHO and other partners.
- Possibility to receive hard copies of some of the documents (if available) through individual requests made to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular electronic updates of headlines and breaking news about reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health from around the world, quick access to latest headlines through the subscription to the PMNCH RSS and Twitter feeds.