Forum for Human Rights and Public Health-Nepal (Friendship-Nepal)
Mr Bishnu Prasad Bastola
- Health systems development
- Child health
Priority action area(s)
The objectives of Friendship-Nepal are:
- To establish healthy society by fostering health security.
- To finance the children who can't afford their basic education.
- To inform the adult students, about HIV/AIDS and drug abuses.
- To ensure the health and education rights for the most disadvantage children.
- To expand mutual relationship with the national and international organizations related to health and education.