Community Transcultural Support Services (CTSS)
Dr. Amy Ng
President and founder of CTSS
- Maternal health
- Newborn and child health care support services.
- Parental health support services
- Infant and child care support services
- Child health problems or diseases
- Navigating maternal and children health services in various languages.
Our services include health navigation services and health education to promote community health by using appropriate cultural and linguistic skills, which help ethnic health customers make sense of the Western medicine to their cultural understanding. The ultimate objective of our organization is to reduce health disparities due to the cultural and linguistic barriers between the regional health professionals and ethnic populations.