- Health Systems Strengthening,
- Maternal/Reproductive Health,
- Child Health
Priority action area(s)
- Broker knowledge and innovation for action,
- Advocate for mobilizing and aligning resources and for greater engagement,
- Promote accountability for resources and results
ACTION is a global partnership of advocacy organizations working to influence policies and mobilize resources to fight diseases of poverty and improve equitable access to health services. Since 2011 , the ACTION partnership broadened its mission to focus on child survival - including a focus on immunizations - and works to mobilize resources to end preventable child deaths.