Dr. Shelly Batra
- Health systems strengthening
- Maternal/Reproductive Health
- Newborn health
- Child health
- Broker knowledge and innovation for action
- Advocate for mobilizing and aligning resources and for greater engagement
- We have successfully treated over 30,000 patients in India and Cambodia.
- We serve more than 3000 disadvantaged communities, including urban slums and villages.
- We serve a total population of 5.88 million.
- We created 190 jobs for disadvantaged persons.
- Substantially increased income for 175 local businesses that serve as locations for Operation ASHA DOTS centers.