International Lactation Consultant Association (ILCA)
- Health systems strengthening
- Maternal/Reproductive Health
- Newborn health
- Child health
- Provide innovative education and networking.
- Provide access to and interpretation of lactation research.
- Build capacity for future leaders.
- Champion the IBCLC as the premier lactation credential.
- Advance breastfeeding on the global agenda.
To advance the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant profession worldwide through leadership, advocacy, professional development, and research.