PMNCH has seven constituencies which are represented on the PMNCH Board:
- Academic, research and teaching institutions (ART)
- Donors and foundations
- Health care professionals (HCP)
- Multilateral organizations
- Non-governmental organizations
- Partner countries
- Private sector
Each constituency has a focal point representation on the PMNCH Board and a Secretariat Focal Point. Link above to individual constituency sections to find more information on each PMNCH Constituency with the following, when available:
- The Constituency Board focal point;
- Reports from Constituency meetings;
- Constituency statements and key documents.
Find Members in your Constituency: Search the PMNCH Member Database
To find a list of PMNCH members according to Constituency: Please utilize the Search function in the PMNCH Members Database and search by relevant constituency. Click the link on the right to search the PMNCH Member Database.