The Finance Committee (FC) is a permanent committee of the Board, reporting to the Board, and composed of five members, one of whom has appropriate financial and audit expertise. The committee members are appointed by the Board for a two-year term, renewable once.
The FC works closely with the PMNCH Executive Director and other Secretariat staff, and is responsible for providing the Board with advice on all policy and strategy issues that relate to finance and audit.
The FC meets (with a quorum of three), at least twice per year, two weeks prior to Board meetings.
Members of the FC include:
- Stefan Germann (Chair), World Vision International
- Hamid Rushwan, International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Rafael Cortez, World Bank
- John Good, International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Josh Lozman, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation