Executive Committee (EC)
The Executive Committee is a permanent committee of the Board. The main responsibility of this Committee is to manage Board business between Board meetings, and to provide guidance and decisions on operational issues.
The EC does not take decisions on operational issues where there are expected to be controversies or differences of view without wider consultation with Board Members. The EC refers to the full Board for decisions on governance issues and other issues which are likely to be of considerable significance to the Partnership.
Also, delegation of Board functions to the EC will be subject to relevant WHO regulations and guidelines, unless specific provisions are made in the Memorandum of Understanding.
The members of the EC include:
- José Miguel Belizán, Institute of Clinical Effectiveness and Health Policy (IECS)
- Anuradha Gupta, Government of India
- Ruth Lawson, DFID
- Arulkumaran Sabaratnam, FIGO
- Nicole Klingen, World Bank
- Rajiv Tandon, Save the Children International
- Craig Friedrichs, GSM Association
- World Health Organization, ex-officio: Flavia Bustreo, WHO
The Meetings and documents section contains the PMNCH Governance Calendar and all Notes for the Record, and accompanying documents for PMNCH governance meetings.