PMNCH Financial Information
The Finance Committee members:
- Zulfiqar A. Bhutta, International Paediatric Association (Board Member)
- France Donnay, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, (Board Member)
- Sameera Al Tuwaijiri, World Bank
- Stefan Germann, World Vision International Global Health Partnership & Health Research Unit (Board Member)
- John Good, International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
The Finance Committee of the PMNCH Board works closely with the Director and the Senior Finance Officer and other PMNCH Secretariat staff, and is responsible for providing advice on all policy and strategy issues that relate to finance and audit to the PMNCH Board. The Finance Committee reports to the PMNCH Board and meets (with a quorum of three), at least twice per year, just prior to the Board meeting. Five people, one of whom has appropriate financial and audit expertise, are appointed by the Board for a two-year terms, renewable once.