- World Health Organization (2007): Environmental Health Criteria N° 238 - Extremely Low Frequency Fields.
- World Health Organization (2006): Environmental Health Criteria N° 232 - Static Fields.
- Repacholi, MH, ed. (1998): Low-level exposure to radiofrequency fields: Health effects and research needs. Bioelectromagnetics 19: 1-19.
- Repacholi MH and Greenebaum B, eds. (1998): Interaction of static and extremely low frequency fields on living systems: Health effects and research needs. Bioelectromagnetics (submitted)
- Repacholi, MH, and Cardis, E (1997): Criteria for EMF health risk assessment. Radiat Prot Dosim 72: 305-312.
- Valberg, PA (1995): Designing EMF Experiments: What is required to characterize "exposure"? Bioelectromagnetics 16: 396-401.
- NTP (1992): Specifications for the conduct of studies to evaluate the toxic and carcinogenic potential of chemical, biological and physical agents in laboratory animals for the National Toxicology Program (NTP). Attachment 2. August 1992 (Including modifications through 9/95). Available from: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Environmental Toxicology Program, PO Box 12233, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA.