At the end of World Congress 2015, the Tokyo Declaration on Dental care and oral health for healthy longevity was adopted to call upon health policy-makers and professionals to significantly reduce the global disease burden, promote greater equity, and integrate oral health promotion into the NCD prevention and control and development agenda.
- Promoting Oral Health in Africa
- Prevention of dental caries through the use of fluoride – the WHO approach
- Long term evaluation of the clinical effectiveness of community milk fluoridation in Bulgaria
- Basic methods for assessment of renal fluoride excretion in community prevention programmes for oral health
- Oral health surveys: basic methods