Country Assessment Tools
The Landscape Analysis Country Assessment Tools package takes the country team through the various phases of an assessment.
It provides guidance on how to:
- plan a country assessment
- adapt tools for respective country context
- undertake preliminary desk review including stakeholder mapping
- conduct interviews and collect information
- analyse data using the analytical framework which provides indicators for assessing readiness as function of commitment and capacity to scale-up nutrition action
- organise a country stakeholders’ consensus meeting
The tools package contains questionnaires for interviews with national level stakeholders, provincial or regional level stakeholders, district level management staff, facility manager and/or staff responsible for nutrition (including facility checklist), health workers and NGO field office management. It also includes a Data Analysis Sheet to facilitate participatory analysis by the country team.
The Landscape Analysis Country Assessment Tools package is available in English and French.