Global targets indicators
What is measured gets done
...so let’s get on with it.
The table below summarizes the 6 global targets with their start and end points.
WHO and partners built an online tracking tool to help countries adapt the six global nutrition targets to national contexts and monitor indicator progress. The comparable country indicator estimates come from internationally recognized sources. This interactive platform allows users to:
- produce country indicator profiles on current status and required progress
- explore alternative rates of change and their impact (what-if analysis)
- map latest target indicator estimates globally and for country groups
- access summary reports on the six nutrition targets
- visualize global target status and trends