Mapping of training activities offered by the department of Essential medicines and health products (EMP)
EMP carries out a broad range of training activities relating to diagnostics, medicines and vaccines, covering:
- access to medicines and other health technologies, pricing and supply of those technologies, rational drug use, and drugs under international control
- innovation and intellectual property, technology transfer and local production of medicines, vaccines and other technologies
- regulation of diagnostics, medicines and vaccines, including
- prequalification of priority health products
- monitoring of medicines and vaccines safety and quality, including detection and identification of inferior products
To enable its partners and stakeholders to identify training activities that are of most interest to them, EMP has created a “platform” that collects, displays and updates relevant information.
How it works
Training activities are grouped by area of work and the type of training provided and the WHO region where the training is planned.
Activities are grouped under:
- product efficacy and product performance
- good practice compliance
- regulatory practice
- safety and vigilance
If you have any questions on the training supplied by EMP, or if you have any comments to make on the tool itself, please contact Dr Ahmed Bellah at firstname.lastname@example.org