WHO media centre: news, features, multimedia
WHO launches new NCDs Progress Monitor
World hunger again on the rise, driven by conflict and climate change, new UN report says
Sixty-Seventh Session of the WHO Regional Committee for Europe
- All news releases, statements, notes for media
- Audio recordings and transcripts from press briefings
- WHO Director-General's speeches
News from WHO regions
"I envision a world in which everyone can live healthy, productive lives, regardless of who they are or where they live."
Video: The SDG price tag
Investments to achieve the health targets in the SDGs could prevent 97 million premature deaths globally between now and 2030.
Stories from countries
One year after Nigeria emergency declaration.
Towards a rabies-free Thailand by 2020
WHO and partners respond to emergencies worldwide
Fact files, online Q&As
Questions and answers
- Questions and answers on suicide
- What is antimicrobial resistance?
- Does stopping a course of antibiotics early lead to antibiotic resistance?
Asbestos: elimination of asbestos-related diseases
Infant and young child feeding
For Health, Make Mercury History
WHO Global Conference on Noncommunicable diseases
The 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)
World Hepatitis Summit 2017
Commentaries bring the view of WHO’s leadership on current public health issues
China can help WHO improve global health
Breastfeeding is not a one-woman job
Women, decent jobs, economic growth: an opportunity to recalibrate investments in the global health and social workforce
- Communications officers in WHO headquarters
- Communications officers in the WHO regions
- Contact details for general information, publications, statistical data or technical problems
- For TV and radio interviews