Do you have reports of country experiences to share?
If you have reports on experiences that meet the following criteria, we would like to hear from you:
- The report clearly describes application in health services of a key management or health system function or of a management tool or guideline (from any source).
- The description includes:
- the context and setting,
- an explanation of the function or tool,
- the preparation for application,
- the process of implementation, and
- an outline of the immediate or longer-term impact or results observed or measured.
- The written report is not more than 20 pages long.
Please complete the following form to submit your report
Please note that The Health Manager’s Website reserves the right to decide whether or not a submitted report will be included on the website page for Country Examples.