Interventions on urban health
The Urban health governance (UHG) area of work encompasses the generation of evidence on interventions to address urban health and health equity, including both the actions and the political processes needed to achieve successful implementation of health policies. The aim is to provide advice to policymakers in the form of guidelines, lessons learnt and recommendations derived from the analysis of existing or generated evidence.
- The 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Tobacco or Health (APACT), 18-21 August 2013, Chiba, Japan
- 8th Global Conference on Health Promotion, 10-14 June 2013, Helsinki, Finland
- 5th Alliance for Healthy Cities Global Conference, 24-27 October 2012, Brisbane, Australia
- 6th World Urban Forum, 1-7 September 2012, Naples, Italy
- 15th World Conference on Tobacco or Health, 20-24 March, Singapore