Vaccine Quality - further information
Prequalification of vaccines
WHO provides a service to UNICEF and other UN agencies that purchase vaccines, with regards to the acceptability, in principle, of vaccines from different sources for supply to these agencies.
- A system for the prequalification of vaccines for UN supply
- WHO list of prequalified vaccines for purchase by United Nations agencies
- WHO list of contracted laboratories for vaccine prequalification
- Issues relating to prequalified vaccines
- Revision of the WHO vaccines prequalification procedure
- Assessing the programmatic suitability of vaccines candidates for WHO prequalification.
Vaccine manufacturers' corner
This part of the website updates our partners involved in the development of vaccines on strategies, policies, decisions and recommendations that would be of interest to them.