Data, statistics and graphics
Most of the data compiled on these pages is derived from official reports by WHO Member States and unless otherwise stated, data is reported annually through the WHO/UNICEF joint reporting process.
Information is available by WHO Member State, as well as summarized by WHO Region and on a global level. It is also broken down and available by subject.
1. Regional summaries are available for the African Region, the Region for the Americas, the Eastern Mediterranean Region, the European Region, the South-East Asia Region and the Western Pacific Region.
2. Global Summary is found in the Global immunization profile.
3. Disease incidence: data usually represent only a fraction of the cases, but are useful to monitor trends.
3.1 Reported incidence time series is available in html and in excel
3.2 Polio case count data
3.3 Monthly measles surveillance data
4. Immunization coverage
4.1 Official country reported coverage estimates time series are available in html and in excel
4.2 Download Country reported administrative data time series in excel
4.3 WHO/UNICEF Estimates of National Immunization Coverage (WUENIC) are available in html and in excel. Also see the the country summaries (in pdf), and the method.
4.4 Coverage Survey Data in excel
6. Immunization schedule. Data are available for:
6.1 Reported immunization schedules by vaccine in html and in excel
6.2 Year of introduction of selected vaccines database in excel
6.3 Immunization schedules by disease covered by antigens within age range in html
6.4 Immunization provided at school in excel
6.5 Quarterly update of a standard slide set presentation on vaccine introduction status
7. Supplementary immunization activities
Last update: 28 May 2015
Summary presentation of routine immunization key indicators
Global Immunization Data
Données Mondiales sur la Vaccination
Vaccine Introduction Slides
- Country Profiles, Data and Statistics on Immunization
- Country Summaries of WHO/UNICEF estimated coverage
- Global Health Observatory (GHO) - Immunization Page