HPV Vaccine Introduction Clearing House
The HPV Vaccine Introduction Clearing House is a unique space to find WHO publications, tools and other important resources on the human papillomavirus vaccine.
Their purpose is to help guide HPV vaccine policy, programme and communications managers in the development of successful strategies for the introduction and sustained delivery of HPV vaccination at a national level.
New resources will be added as they become available. We welcome your feedback on their usefulness.
The clearing house's 5 areas
Key HPV resources
Policy and decision making
- GLOBOCAN 2012 - Cervical Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide in 2012
WHO population estimates of the 9-13 year old age cohort, by single year of age, sex and country, 2010-2020
HPV Vaccine Introduction Guide
HPV Fact Sheet
- WHO Cervical Cancer Prevention and Control Costing Tool (C4P)
- The Immunological Basis for Immunization Series. Module 19: Human papillomavirus infection
- WHO prequalified vaccines - Vaccine safety (HPV)
June 2012 WHO HPV Vaccine Safety Information Sheet
Monitoring and Surveillance
WHO Guidance Note: Comprehensive Cervical Cancer Prevention & Control - A Healthier Future for Girls and Women
- PATH - Strategic Planning and Situation Assessment for Cervical Cancer Prevention (2011)
- UNFPA - Comprehensive Cervical Cancer Prevention and Control - Programme Guidance for Countries (2011)
- Cancer control: knowledge into action. WHO guidelines for effective programmes (includes a module on prevention that addresses HPV vaccines)
- WHO cervical cancer page