The ICTRP Search Portal
The ICTRP Search Portal aims to provide a single point of access to information about ongoing and completed clinical trials. It provides a searchable database containing the trial registration data sets made available by data providers around the world meeting criteria for content and quality control.
Trial registration data sets are available on the ICTRP Search Portal in English only. Some data providers, however, may also store trial registration data sets in other languages. If available, these may be searched by going directly to the web sites of the individual registries. It is possible to search for trials registered in certain Primary Registries in the following languages:
- Chinese - Chinese Clinical Trial Registry (ChiCTR)
- Dutch - The Netherlands National Trial Register (NTR)
- German – German Clinical Trials Register (DRKS)
- Japanese – Japan Primary Registries Network (JPRN)
- Korean – Clinical Research Information Service (CRiS), Republic of Korea
- Persian – Iranian Registry of Clinical Trials (IRCT)
- Portuguese – Brazilian Registry of Clinical Trials (ReBec)
- Spanish – Cuban Public Registry of Clinical Trials (PRCEC)
To facilitate the unambiguous identification of trials, the Search Portal bridges (groups together) multiple records about the same trial.
The ICTRP Search Portal has been developed to make it easier for users to search for clinical trials. Please contact us if you have any comments or suggestions.
Subscribe to the ICTRP mailing list for technical updates
To receive the latest news and events concerning the WHO ICTRP technical updates and notifications. Simply send us an email by clicking the link below.
Subscribe to the ICTRP Technical updates mailing list
If you have any difficulties with the link above, please send us an email following these instructions:
Subject: subscription: WHO ICTRP Tech updates
Body: subscribe ictrptech Firstname Lastname (Please replace Firstname and Lastname in this command line with your own.)