Browse this library to view case studies from health-care facilities across the world sharing their experiences and initiatives to improve hand hygiene, reduce health care-associated infection and save lives.
- A. Adler Consulting, Brazil
- Ain Shams University Specialized Hospital, Egypt
- Almana General Hospital, Khobar, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Associação do Sanatório Sírio- HCor, Brazil
- District Hospital, Narsinghpur, India
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali, India
- Hospital De Especialidades Centro Medico La Raza, Azcapotzalco, Mexico
- Hospital Pablo Tobón Uribe, Medellin, Colombia
- Indira Gandhi ESI Hospital, Delhi, India
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC), United Kingdom
- PT Affinity Health Indonesia Ramsay Health Care, Indonesia
- Queen Giovanna ISUL University Hospital, Bulgaria
- Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune, India
The information contained in the case study section is provided by individual health-care facilities. The World Health Organization (WHO) does not warrant that this information is complete and correct, and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use. WHO does not endorse the content or any recommendations listed therein.