5 May 2011
The call to action for 5 May 2011 was 'track your progress, plan actions and aim for hand hygiene sustainability'. WHO invited health-care facilities around the world to submit their data online, as part of the WHO Hand Hygiene Self-Assessment Framework global survey.
Web sites promoting WHO SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands - 5 May 2011
Advocates around the globe are committed to WHO SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands. At times this is demonstrated by links and information provided on web pages. A call from WHO for societies, organizations, campaigns and facilities around the globe to feature information was made as part of 5 May 2011 plans, to demonstrate commitment and action taken. WHO wishes to thank all those who are supporting SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands in this way.
- European Society of Clinical and Infectious Diseases
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Sates of America
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
- South Carolina Hospital Association