A package of information, surveillance tools and guidelines, to be offered as a service to countries
GARD collaborating parties and working groups have prepared an inventory including questionnaires for surveillance, scientific publications, web page addresses, training materials and guidelines that can be used at country level on the basis of the needs and local capacities. This collection of information is referred to as the GARD Basket - which includes both brochure and CD-Rom - and will be offered to countries that request assistance in the fields of surveillance, prevention and control of chronic respiratory diseases.
The documents included in the Basket are categorized according to the fields covered by GARD working groups:
- Burden, risk factors and surveillance of chronic respiratory diseases
- Awareness and advocacy on chronic respiratory diseases
- Prevention and health promotion on chronic respiratory diseases
- Diagnosis of chronic respiratory diseases
- Control and management of chronic respiratory diseases
- Paediatric chronic respiratory diseases
How to request a copy?
GARD Basket (both brochure and CD-Rom) is distributed through leaders of GARD in your country. For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com