12 January 2016 -- Almost 6.5 million Syrians remain displaced within the country and more than 4 million are living in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey. WHO’s Emergency Support Team, based in Amman, coordinates the distribution of medical supplies and equipment to Syrian Arab Republic and neighbouring countries dealing with the crisis.
Focus - Immunization, vaccines
- Vaccinations made friendly
- Guinea: Ebola vaccine trial
- Vaccinating and registering the children born during Ebola
- Liberia tackles measles as the Ebola epidemic comes to an end
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic: The beginning of the end of Japanese encephalitis
- Keeping Syrian children free from polio at home and across the border