In the initial period of 2007-2011, Parties' reports were submitted according to the first (Group 1 questions) and second (Group 2 questions) phases of the reporting instrument adopted by the COP at its first and third sessions, respectively.
In November 2010, at its fourth session, the COP decided to adopt a single reporting instrument for Parties' biennial reports.
The reporting instrument consists of a core questionnaire mandatory for all Parties and the “additional questions on the use of implementation guidelines adopted by the Conference of the Parties”, which aims to facilitate voluntary submission of such information by the Parties.
1. The core questionnaire for Parties’ biennial reports as adopted by the COP at its fourth session in November 2010, and amended in 2013, and the step by step instructions for the completion of this questionnaire are available from the links below.
Step by step instructions
2. The additional questions on the use of implementation guidelines adopted by the Conference of the Parties can be completed online at the link below. The completion of the additional questions is voluntary. Parties who wish to complete the additional questions should contact the Secretariat at email@example.com for their individual usernames and passwords.
- Link to the additional questions (English)
- Link to the additional questions (French)
- Link to the additional questions (Russian)
- Link to the additional questions (Arabic)
- Link to the additional questions (Spanish)
More information and submission of reports may be obtained by contacting: