The material provided here, which has been prepared by the Ethics and health team and by others, is intended to illuminate difficult or controverted topics in bioethics and, when appropriate, to express the World Health Organization's position. Responsibility for the content rests with the authors of each document.
- Ethics of health research
- Addressing ethical issues in Pandemic influenza planning
- Ethical issues raised by the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Cloning: A dozen questions (and answers) on human cloning
- Ethical issues in long-term care
- Human organ and tissue transplantation
- Ethical issues in tuberculosis care and control