Global Health Ethics collaborates with many organizations and institutions, from governmental and intergovernmental to academic and professional.
The Global Summit of National Bioethics Advisory Bodies
The Global Health Ethics Unit at WHO provides the permanent secretariat for the Global Summit. Any government or national commission wishing to attend the next Global Summit, or to be added to the list of organizations maintained by the secretariat, should please contact the Department of Ethics and Social Determinants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Global Summit will take place in Mexico, June 2014.
Global Network of WHO Collaborating Centres For Bioethics
To aid its work, the Global Health Ethics Unit will turn to the Global Network of WHO collaborating centres for bioethics:
United Nations Organizations
- U.N. Inter-Agency Committee on Bioethics
U.N. Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- International Labor Organization (ILO)
- Office of the (United Nations) High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Strategic Initiative for Developing Capacity in Ethical Review
Global Forum for Bioethics in Research