Disabilities and rehabilitation

Financial contributors to Disability and Rehabilitation Team (DAR)

The total biennial budget of the Disability and Rehabilitation Team for 2012/2013 approximated US$ 4.1 million, of which roughly 12% was allocated from WHO assessed contributions (mandatory contributions from Member States) and the remaining 88% was received from additional voluntary donations from governments, nongovernmental organizations and foundations. DAR gratefully acknowledges the generous financial contributions received from the following:

  • CBM
  • Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade(DFAT) – Australian Aid Program
  • Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
  • Government of Monaco
  • Government of Norway
  • International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM)
  • Norwegian Association of the Disabled (NAD)
  • Swiss Paraplegic Research (SPR)
  • United States Agency for International Development (Leahy War Victims Fund)
  • World Bank
  • World Federation of Occupational Therapist (WFOT)
Share