Guidance and training
The Prequalification Team - Diagnostics aims to provide guidance & specific training programmes for WHO Member States on a regional basis.
Areas to be covered:
- Advocacy and policy guidance for Ministries of Health and
laboratory experts at regional and country level.
- Training the "Trainers"
- Quality Assurance
- Organisation of EQAS
- CD4+ Counting Skills
- Country Project – An East African Initiative (AMREF) Implementation of Basic Operational Frameworks to improve the quality of laboratories in Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania.
- Joint WHO-UNICEF-UNFPA Meeting with Manufacturers and Suppliers of Diagnostic Products, Finished Pharmaceutical Products, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Vaccines, 22-25 September 2014 - UN City, Copenhagen, Denmark
- WHO list of prequalified in vitro diagnostic products
- Status of active applications to the prequalification of in vitro diagnostics
- Complaints and Product Alerts
- Streamlining of the Prequalification of Diagnostics
- WHO Prequalification of Male Circumcision Devices
- Procurement of in vitro diagnostics
- HIV incidence assay working group
- Information resources