- WHO Technical Working Group Meeting on CD4 Technologies, 17 -19 November 2009, WHO Geneva
- WHO Technical Working Group Meeting on Prequalification of HIV Virological Technologies, 21-23 September 2009,WHO Geneva
- WHO Technical Working Group on Statistical Approaches for Development and Validation of HIV Incidence Assays, Geneva 22-24 April 2009
- Informal consultative meeting for diagnostic manufacturing associations, UN procurement agencies and WHO, Geneva 4 February 2009
- 4th Consultative Stakeholder Meeting for UN Prequalification of Diagnostics, Medicines and Vaccines, Geneva 3 February 2009
Meeting on Procurement of Laboratory Items, Geneva 27-28 October 2008
- UN Secretary-General meeting with pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies, New York 8 October 2008
Introduction to and update on the UN prequalification of diagnostics programme, XVIIth International AIDS Conference Mexico, Satellite Symposium, Monday 4 August 2008
Update on key messages and guidance on HIV testing and counselling, XVIIth International AIDS Conference Mexico, Satellite Symposium, Thursday 7 August 2008
- Prequalification of Diagnostics Launch 16 June 2008
WHO Informal Consultation on Specifications and Validation on HIV/AIDS Diagnostic Technologies
12-14 September 2005, held in Geneva.
- 'WHO Inter-Country Workshop on CD4 T-Cell Enumeration Technologies for the Central Americas' - 18-21 April 2005, held in Panama.
- 'Consultation on Laboratory Services for Monitoring HIV Anti-Retroviral Therapy in Resource-Limited Settings' - 13-15 December 2004, held in Geneva.
- 'Selection and Use of CD4+ T-cell Enumeration Technologies' Skills Building Workshop - 13 July 2004, held in Bangkok, Thailand.