Some key references:
- WHO/TDR. Dengue guidelines for diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control. New edition. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2009.
- Santamaria R et al. Comparison and critical appraisal of dengue clinical guidelines and their use in Asia and Latin America. International Health, 2009, 1: 133-140.
- Arunachalam N et al. Eco-bio-social determinants of dengue vector breeding: a multicountry study in urban and periurban Asia. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 2010, 88:173-184.
- Tun-Lin W et al. Reducing costs and operational constraints of dengue vector control by targeting productive breeding places: a multi-country non-inferiority cluster randomized trial. Tropical Medicine and International Health, 2009, 14(9):1143-1153.
- WHO. Dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever. Factsheet N°117, revised March 2009. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2008 (http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs117/en/).
WHO regional websites:
Several WHO regional offices have dedicated pages to dengue within their websites, or can be searched for information and data sheets on dengue in countries within the region.