Palliative care is an essential part of cancer control, both for adults and children. In 2014, the first ever global resolution on palliative care, World Health Assembly resolution WHA67.19, called upon WHO and Member States to improve access to palliative care as a core component of health systems, with an emphasis on with an emphasis on primary health care and community/home-based care.
- Cancer Control: A Global Snaptshot in 2015
- WHO position paper on mammography screening
- Global atlas of palliative care at the end of life
- Cancer control: knowledge into action
- Comprehensive cervical cancer control
- Global action plan for the prevention and control of NCDs 2013-2020
- Full list of publications