• Testing treatments for Ebola virus disease
• Noncommunicable disease control and development goals
• China vaccines enter global market
• Identifying frail elderly patients before it’s too late
• Economic recession and pharmaceutical pricing policies
• Harmful behaviour and adverse childhood experiences
• A decade of child deaths from diarrhoea in Asia and Africa
• Declassification of disease categories related to sexual orientation
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.