• Smoking in public buildings in Turkey
• Counting maternal deaths in Ghana
• Sustaining research for neglected diseases
• Rating films to prevent smoking
• Interview: disability is not a side issue
• Improving kangaroo care for small babies
• Access to iodized salt in 11 countries
• Estimating deaths from tropical diseases in Brazil
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.