• Poor hygiene in many health facilities in 54 countries
• 10 years of the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
• The Global Drug Facility’s impact on TB medicine prices
• Postnatal care services can help save the lives of mothers and babies
• World Health Day focus on food safety
• Interview: improving food safety, reducing antimicrobial resistance
• Getting accurate tests for the Ebola virus closer to the point-of-care
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.