• Proposing an international legal framework to address antimicrobial resistance
• Tough challenges for testing Ebola therapeutics
• Interview: more than just a biomedical approach for Ebola trials
• Emergency care in Cambodia: too little, too late
• HIV and tuberculosis care in Zambia’s prisons
• Alternative approaches to setting cost–effectiveness thresholds
• More precise dosing of medicines for malaria
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.