• Analysing what works in working towards development goals
• Extending healthcare to rural Ethiopia
• Interview: youth campaigner from Benin
• Adolescents and suicidal ideation in 32 countries
• Gaps in universal health coverage for chronic illness
• Intimate partner violence and poor child growth
• Success factors for maternal and child health outcomes in 10 countries
• Counting infant and maternal deaths and stillbirths
• Reclassifying maternal deaths in Mexico
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.