• Mental health care in humanitarian emergencies
• Health system in Yemen close to collapse
• Pivotal trials and access-to-medicines
• Treating paediatric tuberculosis
• Interview: the science of violence prevention
• Monitoring hospital performance
• Improving paediatric asthma care
• Invitation to participate in the development of reporting guidelines for implementation and operational research
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.