• The struggle to reduce maternal deaths in the USA
• Interview: new UN special envoy on tuberculosis
• Electronic drug procurement catches on
• Child maltreatment estimates in China
• Bringing rapid diagnostic malaria tests to market in Uganda
• Chile embraces reciprocity in organ donation
• Patient satisfaction with primary care services in 34 countries
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.