• Development goals: health of women, children and adolescents
• Obtaining information on HIV status
• New WHO technology transfer hub
• Legislating for better food
• Adetokunbo Lucas – five decades in public health
• Reviewing vaccination coverage survey reports in Africa
• How to build demand for childhood vaccinations
• Preventing asbestos-related diseases: missed opportunities
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.