• The health effects of global warming in Fiji
• Interview: Figueres on climate change mitigation
• Planning tuberculosis response in China
• Bed-net campaign in Burkina Faso
• Mortality data in Shanghai
• Right to water in Mumbai slums
• Access to hepatitis C medicines
• Health risks in mass gatherings
• Preventing complications of childbirth
• Gender equity in the sustainable development goals
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.