• Clarifying the record on a fracture prediction tool
• Interview: promoting public health in Indonesia
• Calculating cause-related standardized mortality rates
• Ebola virus disease preparedness in WHO’s South-East Asia Region
• Pulse oximetry for children with pneumonia in Malawi
• Pros and cons of cost–effectiveness thresholds
• A new global database of food and nutrient consumption
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.
All articles are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO licence (CC BY 3.0 IG0).