• Climate change and health: reviewing progress
• Universal health coverage for South East Asia?
• The evidence behind WHO's sugar guidelines
• Making HIV guidelines more responsive to country needs
• The human cost of asbestos in Europe
• Making a case for better TB estimates in India
• Low prevalence of multidrug-resistant TB in Malawi
• The globalization of organ transplants
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.