ACCESS TO THE ARCHIVES - SEARCH REQUEST
- Access to the archives is by written request.
- Persons wishing to carry out a search need to register using the form below.
- To obtain relevant results, it is important carefully to determine the subject of the search and the type of document required.
- Specific details, such as dates, names or places will help the archivists fully to understand your requirements.
NB: This form may also be used for requests for information from the Records and Archives service.
- Access to the archives is available on request and is subject to the confidentiality periods in force.
- Access to the archives is governed by the Rules of Access, available below.
- The service provides researchers with information on the fonds and the services offered.
- It makes documents available in the reference room.
- On request, it provides factual information on the documents or on specific subjects.
- The archives and the library frequently collaborate in order better to advise researchers.
- Archive documents may be consulted in the historical reference room.
- Consultation is possible from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 12 a.m. and from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Documents may be reproduced on the spot, subject to the conditions of access explained in the Rules, which are available above.
- The Rules applicable to archive consultations are provided to researchers when they visit the archives.
ADDRESS - PLAN SHOWING ACCESS
World Health Organization
Records and Archives
Avenue Appia 20
1211 Genève 27
Key WHO Information
Director-General and senior management
Governance of WHO
WHO Constitution, Executive Board and World Health Assembly
News, events, fact sheets, multimedia and contacts
International travel and health
Publication on travel risks, precautions and vaccination requirements
World Health Report
Annual report on global public health and key statistics