Alliance Projects in Europe
The following projects are based in the European region.
- Georgia - Assessing efforts towards universal financial risk protection in low- and middle-income countries
- Georgia - Effects of Global Health Initiatives on Health Systems Development
- Georgia - Innovative strategies to enhance capacity to apply health policy and systems research evidence in policy-making
- Georgia and Uzbekistan - Exploring providers' and patients' perspectives on barriers to quality of care for chronic heart failure (CHF)
- Kyrgyzstan - Supporting national processes for evidence-informed policy in the health sector of developing countries