WHO media centre: news, features, multimedia
Update: Election process for the new WHO Director-General
WHO and partners call for better working conditions for midwives
WHO report warns global actions and investments to end tuberculosis epidemic are falling far short
- All news releases, statements, notes for media
- Zika virus media centre: News, features, and multimedia
- Audio recordings and transcripts from press briefings
Stories from countries
Early warnings on disease outbreaks help guide WHO’s response in north eastern Nigeria
WHO supports the response to crisis in north-eastern Nigeria
Treating cardiovascular disease in Barbados
Fact files, online Q&As
Questions and answers
What is antimicrobial resistance?
What is TB? How is it treated?
What is multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) and how do we control it?
WHO/UNICEF Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) Congress
World Antibiotic Awareness Week
9th Global Conference on Health Promotion
Obesity and diabetes: the slow-motion disaster Keynote address at the 47th meeting of the National Academy of Medicine
Commentaries bring the view of WHO’s leadership on current public health issues
The early years: silent emergency or unique opportunity?
Political will needed to win fight against noncommunicable diseases
Successful Global Fund replenishment opens space for accelerating efforts
- Communications officers in WHO headquarters
- Communications officers in the WHO regions
- Contact details for general information, publications, statistical data or technical problems
- For TV and radio interviews