India drives down malaria rates, sets sights on elimination
Timor-Leste: Strong malaria control programme cuts cases
Do all mosquitoes transmit malaria?
Putting malaria treatment in the hands of communities
Thailand: eHealth strengthening fight against malaria drug resistance
Why are malaria mortality rates different in recent studies?
- Looking, hopefully, towards an Ebola-free future
- Vaccinating the children born during Ebola
- What are some of the myths about vaccination?
- Angola grapples with worst yellow fever outbreak in 30 years
- Photo story: Yellow fever in Angola
- Affordable and effective vaccine brings Africa close to elimination of meningitis A
- Vaccinations made friendly